Saturday, September 7, 2019

BLANK SPACE FILLED EMPTY


BLANK SPACE FILLED EMPTY


          Why do people can’t easily forget numerous events that have happened in their life? Was it because those memories contains unforgettable experiences that may have caused them to be embarrassed, sad, pity, and alone, or it’s just the other way around. Most people tend to embrace the good memories and forcefully forget these, taking off aversion means throwing off the lessons you’ve got from those mistakes. These memories and moments must be remembered by our mind and cherished by our heart, because these serve as who we are.
          I have lots of unforgettable moments in life, its either embarrassing or fortuitous. But one of the most indelible moment that I’ve experienced, was the time when someone left without bidding a single goodbye. It was the saddest and most devastating scene in my whole life. I felt like my heart was broken into pieces, and it hurts a lot knowing the fact that he would not come back for good. It was a great sudden and an unexpected happening.

           It was a moment of abrupt, I feel dejected and incorrigible. I’m refusing to believe the reality and be drowned from phantasm. It was a huge ache that I have not expected to come. I felt numb and hopeless seeing someone whom I treasure the most was peacefully in rest. How I hate these scenario! I can’t easily accept the fact that he’d gone away for good, no goodbye’s was uttered by him, until his last breath. Tears was fallin’ down my cheeks trying to let myself believe that he’d come back. Pity on me! But days have passed by, I’m like lost out of nowhere. I’ve uttered no words and feels like I’m a blank space filled empty, I feel incomplete. The way I live and how I interact with others affected my personality. It changes me for a bit.                     
          I’ve done no good at home and in school. I was like muted for a long time. I don’t eat regularly, more often I’ve locked myself in an empty space where it’s only I who conquers that darkest side of my lonesome world. I wanted to be alone, I wanted to repose, and I don’t wanna talk to anybody. My life was shuttered into pieces, and it’s hard to get back to it. I don’t want to accept the reality, a reality that’s killing me slowly. The ones whom I treasure the most are slowly fading away, the ones whom I truly love the most departs every single day.
          If I only knew that was the last time I saw him, I must’ve not leave. If I only knew that he won’t come back, I must’ve cherished every single second. If I could only turn back the time and be with him for the last time, but I know it won’t. How selfish am I to not let go. How woeful it is, pathetic. Days and months have passed, I’m still in the state of recovering and moving on, I’d thank my friends who were there to remind me, I’m not alone. I’d thank time for it slowly heals the pain, even though the scar of the past was still there.
          And as time passes by, I have realized that I should have let go of the past. I must’ve used those heartaches and pain to motivate myself and stand by my own feet. I’m ascertain of his only purpose of living on this world was to fulfill his mission of showing off his great love to everyone and teaches me what happiness is. I would not regret the chance of knowing you, and for teaching me what a family is. This may be the end of our story, but I won’t ever forget the lessons and smiles you’ve shared with me. I will cherish those moments where you made me feel what true happiness is, inspite of the loneliness and sorrow I’m in. Just wait for me there, we’ll walk through those glimmering paths, together.









Photo Credit:
  • paintingvalley.com: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpaintingvalley.com%2Fdrawings%2Fsad-face-drawing-25.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpaintingvalley.com%2Fsad-face-drawing&tbnid=tdOwVkqEIKhuqM&vet=1&docid=IHB4WKNE7HkWFM&w=500&h=506&itg=1&hl=en-GB&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim
  • pinterest.com: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fbb%2F04%2F12%2Fbb0412b256837dcf638625460ba882f3.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F400257485612561659%2F&tbnid=ncgX_XGpasWQWM&vet=1&docid=dMdQQhpJTd5yEM&w=467&h=717&hl=en-GB&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim


No comments: